Agency: Army Materiel Command (AMC), Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM)
Period of Performance: 10/18/2018 – 5/14/2027
Description of Services:
Support services for a diverse group of organizations that span the spectrum of mission areas for US Army programs with Command, control, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and battle command capabilities for the joint Warfighter related requirements.
Areas of support include:
- C4ISR Engineering Services include any C4ISR-related services or work, the adequate performance of which requires education, training and experience in the application of special knowledge in consulting, investigating, evaluating, planning and designing, engineering principles.
- C4ISR Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) Services include any services directed toward the innovation, introduction, and improvement of products and processes for C4ISR-related requirements.
- C4ISR Logistics Services include any logistics functions and tasks during the development, production, and sustainment phases of a system life cycle for C4ISR-related requirements.
- C4ISR Acquisition and Strategic Planning Services include support services for C4ISR-related requirements that may result in impaired objectivity or unequal access to information for the contractor performing the services. Some restrictions on future activities of contractors performing these services may be required in accordance with FAR 9.505-1. Award of a task order for acquisition and strategic planning services may preclude the contractor from submitting proposals in response to solicitations or working on other Government contracts and/or task orders, as either a prime contractor or sub-contractor, for procurements, contracts, and/or task orders on which contractor personnel are providing acquisition and strategic planning support services. This restraint also applies to future contracts and/or task orders when employees have privileged information that may subject the contractor to a conflict of interest.
- C4ISR Education and Training Services include any services for training, education, and exercise support for C4ISR-related requirements.
Contact for Program and Customer Satisfaction Related Information:
William “Doug” Cooper
Vice-President of Contracts, Ethics & Compliance
At the Task Order Level