Since 1971, P E Systems has been providing professional systems engineering and acquisition management services. The firm has CONUS locations in Virginia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oklahoma and Ohio, and overseas in Japan, Bahrain, Qatar, Italy and Saudi Arabia. The company provides a range of technical capabilities supporting many different clients. P E Systems practices a full service approach through its use of flexible, mission-oriented teams that bring the right resources together to meet all customer requirements. Our emphasis is on personnel both acquiring and retaining a staff of qualified engineering and technical professionals through selective recruiting and a comprehensive benefits program has contributed to our continued success in supporting a wide range of government organizations.
P E Systems has developed strong core capabilities in systems engineering, specialized acquisition support, and communications interface programs through provision of technical, program management and systems acquisition support as both a prime and subcontractor. We have established strategic relationships with best in class partners.
P E Systems has a long history of providing superior technical support services in a cost-effective manner. Our Quality Policy further describes the focus on quality that helps us achieve this level of service.
- 2021 – P E Systems celebrates 50 years in business
- 2021 – P E Systems acquires Ideamatics, Inc.
- 2019 – William “Doug” Cooper appointed to Chief Operating Officer
- 2017 – Summit Research Corporation (SRC) merged into P E Systems on March 1, 2017, assuming all contract obligations
- 2016 – Jack Grady appointed to Vice-President of Operations and Dayton Division Manager
- 2007 – Opened new offices and San Antonio, TX
- 2006 – Graduated from 8(a) program
- 2003 – P E Systems achieves ISO 9001 certification
- 2000 – P E Systems acquired Atlantic Analysis Corporation to enhance IT offerings with Oracle database development capabilities
- 1998 – Acquired Bahan Dennis, Inc. (BDI), which has been integrated into the company operating structure, as the Dayton, OH Division. It provides program management and systems functional support to the Aeronautical Systems Center, AFMC, Material Systems Group (ESC) and the Air Force Reserve Command Detachments at Wright Patterson AFB, OH
- 1997 – Became an 8(a) certified small business and gained approval for a GSA Schedule for Information Technology Services
- 1996 – P E Systems acquired Summit Research Corporation (SRC) as a wholly owned subsidiary specializing in Exercise/Performance/Acoustic Analysis, Training, and Information Technology services, primarily for the U.S. Navy
- 1995 – Wes King acquired P E Systems
- 1971 – P E Systems founded to provide technical, scientific, and programmatic management and systems acquisition support to the Department of Defense as well as other government and commercial organizations