Agency: Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
Period of Performance: 3/12/2018 – 3/12/2028
Description of Services:
Engineering Support Services
• Application of engineering disciplines to technically support the research and development of new and existing Naval capabilities and systems, technically support development of significant alterations to existing systems, support integration and interface of existing equipment or software into different applications or platforms to support the warfighter, and support evaluation of foreign or non-developmental systems, equipment, and technologies.
• Includes all support required within the area of environmental engineering of U. S. Navy weapon systems and base related infrastructure.
• Service areas that are included under the Engineering Services discipline include but, are not limited to the following examples:
o Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
o Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
o In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
o Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
o Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
o Research and Development Support
o Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
o Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
o System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
o Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
o Inactivation and Disposal Support
o Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Support Services
• Applying the business, financial management, and technical disciplines required to support planning, organizing, staffing, controlling, and leading team efforts in managing acquisition programs such that the result places a capable and supportable system in the hands of the warfighter when and where it is needed, and does so at an affordable price.
• Integration of a complex system of differing but related functional disciplines that must work together to achieve program goals through development, production, deployment, operations, support, and disposal.
• Providing information system software analysis, requirements definition, design, development, test, modification, installation, implementation, quality assurance, training, and documentation to meet the evolving data storage and reporting needs of programs, analyze existing IT and IS databases, web sites, and IT applications and recommend new or improved interfaces and improved management tools that meet new requirements, or improve management effectiveness and efficiency.
• Perform maintenance and technical support for Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN) that are outside the cognizance of the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI).
• Modify, implement and maintain web based information systems and links.
• Develop website structure, prepare documentation for population, implement and maintain web sites.
• Conduct IA analyses, develop, recommend, and implement, monitor, update, and maintain, IA practices, procedures, equipment, algorithms, and hardware that are outside the cognizance of NMCI.
• Provides systems engineering and technical support for establishment, test, upgrade, and operational support of systems, networks, workstations and support equipment hardware and software that are outside the cognizance of NMCI.
• Service areas that are included under the Program Management Services discipline include but, are not limited to the following examples:
o Financial Analysis and Budget Support
o Quality Assurance (QA) Support
o Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
o Professional Development and Training Support
o Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
o Database Administrators
o Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
o Logistics Support
o Configuration Management (CM) Support
o Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
o Computer Systems Analysts
Contact for Program and Customer Satisfaction Related Information:
• David M. Zivich, Division Manager, Navy Programs
• Clason Point Partners Inc.
• Clemons Inc.
• Diligent Consulting Inc.
• Eagle Systems Inc.
• Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Inc.