Agency: General Services Administration (GSA) contract with task orders potentially under many different agencies. See GSA’s OASIS website for more information.
Contracts with Merged Modifications (click contract number below to view contract details):
- GS00Q-14-OAD-S427 (Pool 4); NAICS 541712, 500 Employees: All Research and Development (R&D) Codes not assigned to a different pool
- GS00Q-14-OAD-S512 (Pool 5A); NAICS 541712, Exception B, 1000 Employees: R&D in Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment and Aircraft Engine Parts
- GS00Q-14-OAD-S612 (Pool 5B) ; NAICS 541712, Exception C, 1000 Employees: R&D in Space Vehicles and Guided Missiles, their Propulsion Units, their Propulsion Unit Parts and their Auxiliary Equipment and Parts
- GS00Q-14-OAD-S724 (Pool 6); NAICS 541712, Exception A, 1500 Employees: R&D in Aircraft
Period: From the date of the Notice-To-Proceed through 5 years with 1 (5-year) option
Contract Type: Multiple award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts
Description of Services:
- Program Management
- Management Consulting
- Financial Management
- Integrated Solutions – We have significant experience in developing and managing integrated solutions. Some examples can be found in our Projects writeups.
Contact: For more information on the P E Systems’ OASIS contract, please contact:
- P E Systems Corporate OASIS SB Program Manager (COPM)
- P E Systems Corporate OASIS SB Contract Manager (COCM)