It is the policy of PESystems to conduct business with the highest degree of integrity and honesty and to fully comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. The following general rules apply to the implementation of this Code:
- Compliance: All officers, directors, employees, consultants and subcontractors must comply with this code. Anyone who violates this Code will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Reporting: All officers, directors, employees, consultants and subcontractors have a duty to immediately report all violations of this Code or other potentially illegal or unethical behavior by anyone. Individuals may report violations of this Code anonymously if they choose. Please see section 24 of this Code for reporting instructions.
- No Retaliation: PESystems does not tolerate retaliation against those that report issues in good faith. Any form of retaliation shall be treated as an ethical violation and reported in the same manner.
- Management Personnel: All management personnel are responsible for their own conduct as well as the conduct of the employees reporting to them. Management personnel are expected to inform all individuals reporting to him or her about this Code and ensure that those individuals comply with the Code. However, the responsibility of management personnel to verify compliance with the Code in no way limits every individual’s duty to strictly adhere to the Code.
- No Waivers: No employee has the authority to direct, participate in, or approve any violation of this Code.
- Questions: Anyone who has questions about the application of this Code should consult with their manager, who must contact their Division Vice President, Corporate Vice President, CFO or the President/CEO (as applicable in their chain of communication), who will seek guidance from the Ethics Officer. The Ethics Officer (listed in Sections 23 and 24 of this Code) may be contacted directly by anyone with questions about this Code.
For additional details, please review our complete Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.